Our client is an established Melbourne utilities company, currently entering a new phase to implement Appian and uplift overall BPM capability across the organisation!
You will be well-versed in automation of process workflows, as well as process mappingand improvement. You will have hands on experience of Appian for BPM development and testing and knowledge of standard development practices.
- Appian workflow development using Appian v18 or later
- Agile/Lean team experience in a delivery/support role
- Process mapping, process analysis and process improvement experience (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma or other).
- Working knowledge of Appian architecture, best practices for BPM and BPMN standards.
- Working collaboratively with business stakeholders and process owners to implement BPM for Appian and BPM to API integration or other services
- Experience converting business requirements to prototypes and screen flows
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-2005-100373. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com