|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is Largest provider of further education in Queensland . Based in south side of Brisbane with fliexible working arrangment, this exciting position provides exposure to the Education sector in a friendly and dynamic team.
About the Role
- Lead the research, analysis, evaluation and provision of advice on business and/or solution requirements and assist in the implementation of recommendations / decisions as required to achieve the objectives
- Take a lead role in the development of business cases, business requirements specifications, development of evaluation criteria and implementation of procedures that support the new solution
- Work closely with our clients SME to define and refine business processes to be implemented in the TechnologyOne solution
- Develop and execute the data migration plan
- Work as part of the Project team in the preparation, implementation and cutover to the new solution.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in business analysis of Enterprise Content Management processes,
- Demonstrated experience in leading or assisting data conversions and/or data migrations
- Experience in contemporary best practice approaches, including agile development methodologies, PRINCE2 project management framework
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shubhi Sharma on 07 3023 1069 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102863. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com