|Location||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Posted||18 days ago|
About Monitor Consulting
Monitor Consulting delivers practical cloud, data, technology and business transformation solutions to simplify the complexity of unique technology and business challenges, ensuring a positive and sustainable future for everyone. With Monitor you will always get the A team because your success matters. Our experts work side by side with our customers, integrating culturally and bringing powerful insights into capturing the customers' greatest opportunities. Our teams can be rapidly mobilised at scale to deliver cost effective, sustainable outcomes, now and into the future.
Monitor is agile in size with a national presence, which can scale digital expertise at speed, and providing quality outcomes through the utilisation of our deep expertise, industry partnerships and proven methodologies.
Our vision is simple: helping customers succeed in the digital world.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst and Agility Director to join the Monitor Consulting team in Melbourne and working with our national team. This role is accountable for leading, delivering and governing major customer projects to maintain and manage relationships with consultants, customers and vendors, provide operational management across the practice and be involved in the pre-sales design of customer solutions. You will identify, build and maintain relationships with customers while continuously driving to develop the practice and deliver quality outcomes for our customers.
In addition to building on the existing BA and Agility frameworks and extending existing frameworks you will be required to define the direction of the Practice. As part of your role it is expected you will be billable on site for two to three days per weeks to deliver exceptional service to our customers and your team's onsite.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst (BA) and Agility expert within a leadership role
- Ensure effective and successfully delivery of BA and Agility engagements
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved across all customer engagements within the practice
- Partner with sales teams to build and develop a customer base and actively seek new business opportunities
- Drive practice Pre-Sales activities/functions (proof of concepts, whitepapers, tender/proposal responses)
- Manage a team of onsite consultants both permanent and contractor (dependant on the size and scope of assignment)
- Identify, attract and retain key talent for the Practice
- Development and management of the Practice's Maturity Plan and contributing to the leadership of Practice meetings and Industry Communities of Practice events
- Be accountable for managing SoW engagement, risk, relationships and resources
In return for your valuable skills and experience we will offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package to reflect the value we place in your expertise
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy and accountability to shape your own success
- A fun yet fast paced and collaborative delivery environment
- A Practice made up of talented, experienced, and dedicated Consultants