|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are excited to bring this role to market!
An exciting contract position has become available for a dedicated Business Analyst (A04). This position will test your modelling, analysis and data interpretation skills! This is a contract until end of 2020, with a possible extension working for a large State Government department.
About the Role
- Use business intelligence and data analysis tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP Business Warehouse etc.) to extract and analyse data sets, including confidential financial data from a range of sources.
- Assist in the development, review and evaluation of data modelling and reporting methodologies to identify improvements to processes to ensure high quality outcomes in line with risk based revenue management objectives.
- Assist in the extraction and modelling of data from disparate data sets to develop revenue base level reporting to advise on revenue forecasting, costing and monitoring purposes, for a range of clients.
- Assist in the preparation and provision of high level reports, submissions, briefing notes, correspondence and advice to senior officials on complex revenue issues.
- Research and analyse complex revenue issues and proposals and assist in recommending appropriate solutions or options including strategies to minimise revenue risk.
- Analyse and challenge practices and procedures and implement strategies which support current business direction
- Previous background in data analytics or business intelligence highly relevant
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- $47.69 p/hour + super
- Brisbane CBD based
- Stunning modern offices!
Apply today - we are shortlisting as applications come in! Do not miss out.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com