|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||27 days ago|
Davidson is excited to partner up with one of our major clients in the search for their next Business Analyst.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a diverse and inclusive environment. You will will work together with a wide range of stakeholders to determine, document, and scope the requirements for the development of work packages.
The contract will be initially rolling for 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Must have prior trading and risk settlement experience (utilities or finance, stocks, options, FX trading, ect.)
- Skilled Business Analyst with 5 years plus experience
- Ability to identify and analyse business processes and requirements, via workshops and individual sessions
- Experienced with documentation of business processes, business requirements and functional specifications
- Collaboratively work with stakeholders, users and development team as well as members of other project teams
- Execute and/or coordinate testing for projects as required, including capturing and managing test results
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Skilled in managing user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Maintain a forward-looking perspective of all business processes to establish scope
- Well-rounded communication approach
- Provide input into formal and informal reporting and prioritisation sessions
- Strong vender and third-party management abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work between long term and short term requirements
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like you, grab the opportunity and apply today, as this role is progressing quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101274. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com