Our client is a major Health Insurance provider who are about to embark on a number of business and technology related initiatives. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team to help convert those initiatives into requirements.
Activities may include:
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Analyse business processes
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to facilitate workshops;
- Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
Skills and Experience:
- Strong BA with a combination of Tech and Business background
- Must have Health Insurance background
- Must be able to work in ambiguity
- Will need to set up templates and educate the business on the project delivery life cycle
- Experience in an Agile Environment
- Must be an Australian Citizen
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).