About the Company
Davidson have proudly partnered with a market leading supplier of mining and construction goods and services. With their organisation and operations spanning across a global level you will be offered exciting opportunities across their diverse businesses networks allowing you to explore your career potential.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Logistics team. This team member will be tasked with providing reporting and analytical support for operations improvement in Australia.
- Compile monthly operational and management reports (financial & non-financial)Undertake end of month financial review and analysis
- Coordinate the quarterly forecast process for multiple business lines
- Support the implementation of a streamlined purchasing process for consumable products
- Work on a portfolio of Continuous Improvement initiatives
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Logistics/Supply Chain management coupled with a minimum of 1-3 years' experience in an analytical role.
Strong analytical capabilities with a high attention to detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (Power BI and/or PowerPivot experience will be highly regarded)
- Proven ability to work efficiently within a team environment and complete duties in an autonomous manner
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, liaise and negotiate with a range of stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in internal client service, ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to adapt to and implement change
- Work for an organisation that is highly regarded witihin their industry.
- Opportunity to develop your existing skillset further in a supply chain environment
- Competitive renumeration - up to $70K+ Super
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99724. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com