Our client is a large player in the non-profit sector, responsible for the ongoing training and mentoring of its 8000 members. Currently entering a major transformation, there is now a new and exciting opportunity for a seasoned Business Analyst to join on an initial 12 month contract, working across a variety of projects and uplifts. You will have the ability to flex and prioritise different requirements as needed, from both a business and technology perspective.
You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement.
- Previous experience and expertise working as a Business Analyst across multiple initiatives
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications
- Knowledge of / experience in Systems Integration is preferable
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (senior and project level)
- Experience with Agile Ways of Working
- Discover requirements via interview, workshops, analysis, site visits, surveys, task & workflow analysis, scenarios and business process descriptions
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proactively communicate with internal & external customers to analyse needs
- Serve as the conduit between internal & external customers and the software development team
- Collaboration with developers to establish and drive the technical vision
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99648. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com