Our client is a teir 1 financial enterprise based in the Melbourne CBD, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be a part of a major data remediation transformation and uplift.
About the Role
Our client is in the middle of an uplift of internal controls and systems, and has now implemented a new team to provide and maintain an enduring capability to uplift data quality and manage the control and technical environment.
The Business Analyst will provide guidance within the project or program as well as interfacing within the project structure and business stakeholders to enable:
- The understanding of current and future state processes
- Requirements gathering through workshops, interviews, and relevant BA techniques
- The documentation of the requirements for payroll solutions including configuration, validations required to uplift Client received data quality
- Solution Evaluation
- Support to testing phases
- Communication with Business stakeholders and Clients to ensure requirements can be elicited and managed
- Knowledge of superannuation rules and regulations
- Knowledge of the ATO Superstream Data Standards
- Knowledge of superannuation administration processes
- Knowledge of defined benefit superannuation funds
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99442. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com