Are you an experienced Business Analyst with experience working on Workplace Health & Safety projects? Our high profile client based in Melbourne's CBD is looking for an energetic BA to translate business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications. Has sound knowledge of Workplace Safety frameworks and systems, expertise in the business area, and current technology advances and IT capabilities. This is an Amazing Australian Brand with a friendly, collaborative culture
In this role you will:
- assist in the production of business cases, objectives and scope, in conjunction with Business Sponsor/Business Project Manager,
- Document analysis approach estimate work packages for assignment analysis.
- Liaise with Business Sponsor, Business Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements
Produce Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards.
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and IT functions to coordinate Quality Assurance of IT solutions in preparation for signoff by Business sponsor.
- Facilitate and Support Development and Testing as required.
- Take the lead role in Project Defect prioritisation and triage.
- When required, represent IS at business unit team meetings
- Support the maintenance and development of company analysis and project delivery approach and methodologies
- Have experience as a BA working on a Workplace Health and Safety project
- Have a desire to self-develop knowledge and skills
- Experience in Agile Environments
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions High level of agility and be able to multi-task
- Familiar with project and service delivery cycles & experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality & timely solutions for the business
- Proactive approach and self-starter
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results oriented
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99514. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com