Contract Role - ASAP Start - Work from home (WFH) - Melbourne CBD
Business Analyst with an understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Utilities experience essential (either Distribution, Wholesale or Retail) gas /electricity.
Working on a number of projects focus around changes in the utilities sector and specifically Metering / MSATS - 5MS /GS (Five minute Settlement)
You will have experience of working in an agile environment (Product Backlogs, Sprints epics etc. )
Ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels and elicit requirements and then document policy's & procedures.
- A CV that clearly shows your skills and abilities working as a BA in the utilities sector with both waterfall and Agile terminologies.
- Knowledge of 5MS/GS / ETRM / Metering / MSATS / POC / Utilities is essential
- Large scale data migration and target mapping of data validation
- Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Hands on BA with exceptional documentation skills
- Strong understanding and experience as a traditional Business Analyst.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement at C Level and GM is something you will feel comfortable with.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, user case, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Engage and communicate with the various business streams, stakeholders
- Document the requirements using functional requirements and user story techniques
- Participate in all aspects of project delivery within an Agile project team, including daily scrums.
- Understanding of Regulatory & Compliance programs
As this position will be WFH initially it is important to confirm you have a professional home office set-up which will allow facilitation of on-line meetings via MS Teams / Zoom or Skype / Google.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101273. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com