|Posted||2 days ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the technology team for one of Australia's leading wealth managers on a permanent basis. This company is based within the heart of the Melbourne CBD and boasts insanely good perks for their employees; think complimentary meals and personal grooming allowances! Join a fun team that holds strong core values and believes in investing in development of their team members. If you are looking for great learning opportunities and career progression within a company that centres themselves around their collaborative and friendly culture than this role is the one for you!
We are looking for an experienced data focused Business Analyst to work closely with the Business Intelligence team where you will use your knowledge of data and data solutions to educate, develop and collaborate with the business to improve functionality, processes and performance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing the business' existing systems, platform and business models
- Looking for opportunities to improve the maintenance and upgrading of the existing core platform.
- Constructing new frameworks to improve the accuracy and deficiency of business activity.
- Working with the Data team to map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Facilitate communication and implementation of business process changes as required
You will need to be able to show the following skills and experience:
- Experience with data analytics/ Business intelligence teams.
- Understanding of reporting and data visualisation tools such as Business Objects, PowerBI and/or Tableau.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and/or SAP
- Strong understanding of Microsoft excel.
- Strong ability to converse with stakeholders and team members across all levels of the organisation.
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Sound technical specification writing/ documenting skills