|Posted||27 days ago|
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for capturing and translating scope requirements to support stream / project delivery. You will be responsible for capturing and translating business requirements, interfaces, features and user stories to enable successful transformation of the telephony system from 'on prem' to cloud solution (high visibility transformation). This work includes running workshops, facilitating stream inputs and documentation to support outcomes.
Qualifications, key skills and experience required
- Proven Industry experience in a similar role (minimum 5 + years) and/or
- Tertiary qualification majoring in technology-related subjects
- Solid experience in a BA role, working in a complex IT Services environment - telephony / Call Centre experience preferred
- Strong Business Analyst experience - with high level of competency running workshops to create detailed process requirements/maps/diagrams.
- Skilled with creating user requirements documentation throughout the requirements lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in technology integration/interfaces, especially in Cloud technologies.
- A demonstrated ability to deliver high quality business outcomes
- A team focused individual, who enables team success and who can understand and respond to different perspectives
- Collaborative working style motivated by helping others succeed
- An ability to engage with key business stakeholders to ensure that we focus on solving the right problem in the right way
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to create and present outputs to both technical and non-technical audiences
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103508. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com