Our client based in Melbourne CBD provide innovative, competitive and flexible solutions for their clients every day and they genuinely love what they do.
As the Business Analyst you will work across a major regulatory program. You'll be spending majority of your time, gathering business requirements, documenting requirements pertaining to data and how/ where the data needs to be extracted from and sent to. You'll then use those requirements to work with their Tech groups (who are responsible for building specific applications) to produce design.
- Start ASAP (up to 2 week's notice will be considered)
- Proven business analyst experience working within large enterprise organisations of significant size and complexity
- Experience working on data projects as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience with APRA regulator
- Insurance industry experience - desirable
- Waterfall environment with some use of agile (Wagile)
- Strong process development and mapping skills
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change positively
- Experience of managing requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at senior level
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
This organisation has a great team culture you will be surrounded by like minded individuals. They're truly committed to their staff.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91015. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com