About the Role
Our client is looking or multiple project implementation teams to facilitate concurrent implementations across multiple sites. We have multiple opportunities within both Brisbane and regional implementation teams. Being part of the Integrated Workforce Management myHR implementation team provides a unique opportunity to be involved in an ICT enabled business change project for a large department in Queensland. The organisation is geographically dispersed to all corners of the state and this is your opportunity to showcase your talents and further develop skills through your passionate involvement in our project.
As a Business Analyst you will proactively consult with Queensland Health business representatives across the state to analyse, develop and implement future state business workflows and supporting data changes to implement the Queensland Health myHR solution.
The key duties include:
- Assist the team to capture and analyse future state workflow and role mapping using approved methods and tools defined by the project.
- Research and analyse current workforce management and business practices being performed in the Hospital and Health Services (HHS) and the Department of Health
- Perform necessary data analysis and reporting to support the requirements of the project.
- Provide support to Principal Business Analysts, Change and Project Managers within the program/project(s).
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assist in producing high quality documentation for all stakeholder groups.
- Undertake risk and issues identification and provide advice regarding implementation of project plans.
- Inspire team members by investing time in building positive and productive relationships, setting clear objectives and providing professional leadership, guidance and support.
- Actively contribute to the creation of positive work environment that upholds quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination and ethical behaviour
To be successful you will need
- High level business analyst skills to capture and analyse business processes
- Effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of HR/payroll and rostering workflow / processes would be highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89884. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com