Our large enterprise telecommunications client requires a Billing Support for an initial 12 month contract. You will work customers to Investigate and resolve complex requests including disputes regarding billing errors.
The Successful candidate will:
- Communicate and manage customer expectations both verbally and in written format.
- Drive customer satisfaction levels through timely, accurate resolution of customer requests.
- Identify any trends in customer request types and initiate required process improvement projects.
- Analyse and enter data from a range of sources (spreadsheets, invoices etc.) into multiple core and non-core systems, while updating and maintaining accurate customer records.
- Resolve customer requests in accordance with national standards.
- Keep the customer informed including Sales, Service, Dealers and Customers.
- Provide consultancy to Industry Partner as appropriate.
Qualification/ Certifications are desirable:
- Previous experience with billing and provisioning systems including Flexcab, Mica, Helpdesk, ONDB, MNC, CDR, UOMS, MOaM, Maxim, Siebel Kenan etc highly desired.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com