|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Bid Manager on a temporary contract- for our client who are a large Engineering and Construction Consultancy. The role will be based in Brisbane CBD with some WFH opportunity.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager this role is responsible for providing pursuit (RFI, ITT, RFP etc) management for customer opportunities, leading, managing and implementing sales activities on primary pursuits.
- Responsible for introduction and implementation of all proposal procedures and processes.
- Providing capability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
- Experience in scheduling and running proposal kick off meetings and leading story board sessions.
- Responsible for facilitating key review meetings and final documentation reviews.
- Coordinating proposal governance sign off. Document production and delivery of completed proposals.
About the Role
- Support Sales leads and operations.
- Customer and competitor research.
- Provide timely, professional and accurate advice on issues.
- Plan and write compelling pursuit and proposal documents.
- Strong stakeholder engagement activities.
- Comprehensive organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple and often competing priorities to efficiently deliver agreed project outcomes.
We are ideally looking for someone with 5-6 year's experience of working within a strategic bid writing team.
- Working from home opportunity.
- Large program of work.
- Great Culture.
- Small Team.
- Brisbane CBD location.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com