This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company specialising in residential construction. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing tenders, developing and maintaining client relationships and securing new work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain existing clients and establish new clients.
- Manage the preparation and submission of accurate and competitive tenders for the Building
- Provide and manage technical support to clients, department managers, and staff.
- Work with Divisional manager to identify target markets, key market influencers and clients
- Presentations to raise the visibility of the company and the Building capabilities
- Assist in the review and development of products and procedures to improve company profitability.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Knowledge of the post tension market and service offerings
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Demonstrated focus on meeting client requirements and changing processes and work priorities to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- High Level of leadership including coaching, mentoring, providing performance feedback, motivating a team and managing poor performance.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based upon the experience you can bring to the company.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1709-85219. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com