|Posted||14 days ago|
Our client is looking for an experienced Backend Data Engineer to join their cutting edge Data Platform based in Melbourne CBD.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented individual to fill a Backend Data Engineer role in a cross-functional agile team.
You will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, customization, implementation and operational maintenance. Your role will be instrumental in defining and developing well-architected Salesforce solutions, ensuring quality and coding best practices.
To be successful you will have:
- Solid Backend Development experience
- Software development experience (APIs, Web services, Web applications, apps, etc).
- Experience in API strategy, development and management
- Understanding of modern web applications and SPAs Familiar with leading technologies enabling DevOps (CI/CD)
- Familiar with API management concepts and capabilities (Security, Authentication, Policies, REST service design principles, Git) Ability to deliver complex technology programs in agile environments
- Strong knowledge of AWS, S3/Athena/Redshift, Hive etc
- Proactive promoter of agile best practices Relevant tertiary qualifications
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103677. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com