|Posted||24 days ago|
As the Azure Delivery Lead your will be responsible for and have experience of the following:
The Delivery Lead will direct multiple project managers and be responsible for planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the program's output/product in collaboration with other streams of work and programme stakeholder community.
- Technical Programme Delivery of transformation across Cloud & Networks
- Managing complex technical dependency construct given network is critical path to Cloud transformation
- Previous experience with Cloud transformation network projects
- Exposure with data centre migrations to cloud i.e. network components
- Proven experience with large scale, complex transformations
- Good PM ethos- hands on, practical approach with clear path to achieve complex deliverable outcomes
- Daily program management throughout the programme life cycle;
- Defining, refining and application of the programme governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program's stream budget;
- Recording and managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilising resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders' communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program's "outcome" with in collaboration with the business change manager; and
- Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
Should this opportunity match please submit a most recent CV along with a short application summary highlighting your recent experience leading Azure Cloud Transformation and Data Centre migrations / integrations to the cloud.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), quoting ref no. JO-2103-103515.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com