|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Azure Data Engineer opportunity with a well respected government client. This contract will be initially roll through until EOFY 2021 with possiblity of extension. You will work on a high profile Data Platform project utlising exciting Azure & Power BI technical stack. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an establised team and leave your mark on a critical project.
About the Role
- Work with various Business Units to understand their project support requirements across Microsoft Azure and Power BI technologies.
- Provision and configure effective Azure environments including resource creation and maintenance, platform security, and database management services.
- Conduct issue triage and investigation across the BI stack.
- Develop ETL bug fixes using Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake v2 and metadata-driven SQL automated loaders.
- Develop Power BI bug fixes and adjustments for interactive dashboards.
- Update and maintain the Quality Assurance framework to ensure data quality, integrity, and lineage across the existing BI solutions.
- Undertake unit testing of all fix developments.
- Utilise Azure DevOps for CI/CD across environment and platform deployments.
- Manage Production deployments across the Azure and Power BI platforms.
You will successfully demonstrate experience in:
- Working with Azure data solutions and supporting environments involving Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake v2 and Power BI.
- Data warehouse design, implementation, maintenance and incident management.
- Microsoft Power BI governance, administration, support and maintenance.
- Working as part of a team maintaining and supporting a wide range of platforms in Azure Cloud.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Get an application in today, as this role is progressing quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102685. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com