|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is in Automotive Industry and they employ more than 1500 fantastic people. They have presence in key locations across Australia,delivering strong capital growth and increasing returns.
About the Role
Our client is seeking talented Azure Cloud Engineer who has a broad and adaptable skillset, combined with a passion for delivering high level service and support to end users. A focus on rigorous security controls would be highly favoured.
Based in their headoffice in Brisbane, this is a key position with the successful candidate working closely with the Group IT Manager to deliver critical IT projects and provide ongoing support for all IT assets within the Group.
Working as a talented and cohesive team; this opportunity offers exceptional exposure to a wide range of technologies.
A self-motivated Azure Cloud Engineer, with a strong background in a similar role with demonstratable experience in several of the following:
- Understanding of industry standard system architecture and system management tools.
- Experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management
- Expert knowledge in setting up Azure AD integration across organisation wide applications and systems that includes Office 365, on-prem servers and beyond
- Expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies and virtual desktop infrastructures
- Strong knowledge of backup technologies and disaster recovery concepts.
- Automation skills & experience (PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python, etc)
- Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Power BI and Power Apps skills & experience
- Office 365 and Sharepoint migrations and administration
- Ability to produce and maintain detailed technical documentation
- High degree of initiative with ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines
- Generous remuneration, non-contributory Superannuation, and other Industry benefits
- Significant opportunities for career development with exposure to a broad range of IT functions and technologies
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of a substantial, well-established company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to customer care
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103262. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com