|Posted||13 days ago|
Role - Azure Cloud Engineer
6 month contract with extensions
Melbourne based, Working from home (Remote Work)
Interstate applications welcome
About the role
- Define, develop, and manage code in Terraform to enable ongoing delivery of Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Assist with managing, maintaining and monitoring of all servers
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME.
- Assist design team including managing/implementing solutions via Infrastructure as code (IAC)
- Assist with Design and develop solution for product/project and sustenance delivery.
- Effectively present public and hybrid cloud-based architectural design concepts and solutions
- Identify, analyse, and resolve the most complex Azure cloud-based issues.
You need to have experience in following:
- Cloud platform technologies - Microsoft Azure
- Terraform and implementing/managing Infrastructure as Code
- Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organisation.
- Develop and/or manage software source code
- Build and deploy with Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Management of configuration and layout of Azure platform
Eligibility - Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).Job ref no. JO-2104-103706. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com