Our client, a iconic Australian owned logistics company, is based in the CBD. They urgently require a AWS DevOps Engineer to work across a Amazon Connect implementation.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Full software delivery life cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance)
- Cloud-based technologies and managed services (AWS)
- Agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within a fast-paced environment
- Developing and driving an automation and CI strategy
- Working with diverse teams from development, testing, security, architecture, infrastructure to business and management
- Build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Groovy)
- Development using common source systems (git)
- Test driven development and writing automation tests
- Release and configuration management practices including parallel development (tagging/branching strategies), managing multiple versions and third-party library dependency management
- Repository artifact management (Artifactory)
- Containers and enterprise container platforms (Docker)
It is an exciting time for our client and an even better time for you to get on board. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click apply now!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101190. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com