|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||6 days ago|
About the Company
This organisation is a family owned Australian organisation who are looking for someone part time to operate out of their Central Coast office. They are continuously investing in their technology department to align with their company growth.
About the Role
This engineer will assist application development teams with DevOps processes and tools to build, operate, and support application environments on AWS.
- Work on DevOps processes and tools supporting agile application development teams leading to continuous integration, test, and deploy methods.
- Assist with application integration and troubleshooting in this infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
- Create DevOps process automation and tooling to implement standards and boundaries in a way that empowers our application development teams to help themselves with their infrastructure and deployment needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide technical guidance, standards, knowledge, and understanding of processes, and tools to deliver Internet-facing products and services.
- Define DevOps best practices for our application development teams and assist them in engaging these processes.
- Ownership and support of configuration management and deployment automation tools on AWS.
- Ownership and support of monitoring tools for AWS.
- Ownership and support of containerized software deployment on AWS.
- Motivated self starter who can work autonomously
- working knowledge of AWS - We can help develop these skills further although a working knowledge is required.
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices.
- Good scripting, coding and a passion for automation. They use PHP, Node JS & My SQL
- Flexible work days
- Fun & energetic Culture
- Leading role within projects
- Lucrative rates for your expertise.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2102-103025. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com