About the Company
I am working with an organisation from the telco sector who is seeking experienced AWS Cloud Natives with a background in payments and fraud.
About the Role
As an active contributor to the engineering team, you will: As part of the engineering team:
- Contribute to the development of technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies, whilst managing the capacity and deployment of the infrastructure to meet product growth
- Develop new reusable capabilities supporting products from multiple business units
- Develop enhancements for the owned capabilities platforms to meet performance and operational requirements.
- Assist Architecture in design and documentation of solution
- Contribute and maintain high standards for high-performance engineering team in morale and software delivery.
- Perform assessment of technology frameworks and integration products to meet the demand of growing capability
- Develop cloud solutions, actively contribute towards the automation processes and drive efficiencies in parallel
- Complying with all relevant processes and standards, including change management principles and processes to ensure deliverables meet or exceed defined quality standards.
- Identify and drive capability unit cost reduction opportunities through simplification, rationalisation and smart application of new technology.
- Perform stakeholder management functions, working with multiple business units
Role is based in Sydney.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Highly experienced in AWS and DevOps environments
- Strong ownership for business capabilities
- Previous experience in PCI DSS and Fraud requirements is a must
- Worked on platforms managing millions of customer transactions
- Tech background in AWS (Lambda, Glue, RDS, DynamoDB, kinesis, etc), Containerisation, API, Java, Microservices (PlayFramework), APIGEE, JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat, Mutual Authentication SSL, Data Encryption and Web Security.
- Test case development experience an absolute PLUS!
- A keen eye for solution optimisation or code reusability
To apply for this role, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100375. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com