|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Company
Are you looking for your next exciting contract work for the year? If yes, have a look at this initial contract till November with a potential extension opportunity!!!
We are excited to present a brand new Automation Tester contract role with one of our well-respected major clients. This contract will see you through until November 2021 with the possibility of an extension. You will join a high-performing team working on complex IT systems as our client is committed to providing a safe, forward-thinking, and tolerant work environment
About the Role
- Strong experience in the use of online enterprise software development and collaboration tools, including Azure DevOps suite (Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, Azure Test Plans).
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment using a DevOps methodology, with experience working in integrated teams, and have a genuine interest in helping others.
- Design test scenarios appropriately balancing effort against risk using positive and negative test cases.
- Create non-functional performance test scripts using JMeter.
- Experience and prior working knowledge of the heavy vehicle industry and regulatory compliance
- Experience working with large process workflow/case management dominated systems is a positive.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103661. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com