|Posted||15 days ago|
Experienced Automation Test Engineers required to work on an exciting Agile Digital program of work
- The Engineer will develop & execute manual test and the automated test suite
- Ensure automated test will align to business requirements (use cases) and be traceable from the requirement level through to delivery (test scenario, defects and change requests).
- Identify and development test data sets required to support the automation suite.
- Contribute to the develop of use case acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Provide Testing support for explorative testing being performed by business stakeholders within the scrum team, this will include test data identification/creation
- Review the automation test approach developed by the Test Lead
- Author & maintain, execute automated tests and evaluate of test results
- Aligning to the Automation delivery standard set for the Application/Platform
- Identify test data requirements.
- Ensure appropriate review and prioritisation of tests and test scenarios.
- Provide test status reporting - testing progress, requirements testing coverage, number of defects identified
- Develop Automation scripting
- An experience mobile test engineer who can demonstrate their experience with DevOps and continuous integration - CI / CD
- Proven experience in tools such as Native test frameworks including UITest and Espresso, and cross platform testing using Appium
- Experience with Azure DevOps, automation using simulators and native devices in CI/CD practices
- Language skills in typescript, Java, Kotlin and Swift
- Experience in agile software development practices and tools including Jira, Confluence and Test Café
- Experience using mocking frameworks for backend systems and testing SaaS clients is highly regarded
- Security, performance and API testing and contract testing experience desired
- Agile ways of working in a Scrum team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). , quoting ref no. JO-2104-103921. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com