|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
My client is a Government organisation, they contribute to a fair and just society and safe, healthy, productive workplaces and community.
About the Role
The Audio Visual (AV) team provides a centralised monitoring and support service for all audio visual equipment. You will be a member of a specialist service team delivering audio visual and technology systems within a broad, multi-disciplinary organisation. You will use your technical skills and audio visual experience to install AV systems across Queensland while using remote technology to monitor and respond to AV technical issue and alerts.
- Support, maintain and install audio visual systems, including:
- Equipment installation and configuration,
- Digital Signal Processor programming, configuration and remote support
- Programming and support of audio visual control systems.Networked video conferencing systems
- Resolve digital audio recording and audio visual issues
- Update databases of equipment and job logging systems
- Monitor remote facilities (via Software) for potential issues and/or faults
- Provide input to initiatives that will enhance Queensland Courts use of audio visual systems including new and emerging AV technologies
- Provide support, training, assistance and feedback to clients and other team members so they may better achieve their own goals and those of the team.
- Liaise with and maintain strong working relationships with vendors as well as internal and external clients
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on , quoting ref no. JO-2104-103711. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com