Site Service Manager
Our client is a global leader in the renewable power industry. They are an established organisation in Australia and are now in the process of looking for a Site Service Manager to join their team in Victoria.
- Planning and resource management, across multiple wind farms.
- Maintain / Improve employee retention.
- Involved in recruitment of new staff on site.
- Cost reviews and analysis.
- Client relationship management.
- Maintain HSEQ standards.
- Manage and contribute to continuous improvement of WOM, asset management and works services.
- Maintain asset performance.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant engineering discipline.
- Services and maintenance experience of renewable energy assets.
- Prior experience managing large pools of trade and on site personnel.
- Thorough understanding of HSEQ requirements.
- Ability to communicate with and manage stake holders at all levels.
- Ability to work within an international company.
- Experience on the use of CMMS and MS Project desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com