About the Company
Are you an experienced assistant accountant looking for a change? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Do you want to be supported to succeed in your role? Are you open and interested in pursuing contract opportunities? If this sounds like you then apply today!
Our client is looking for someone who is motivated, passionate and experienced to join a high performing team in a large employer of choice based centrally in Brisbane. In turn you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, an opportunity to develop new skills and a team that truly values their members. This contract opportunity is a great role for someone looking for an exciting fast paced role!
About the Role
Reporting to the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the management accounting for a large commercial shopping centre, duties include;
- Monthly financial and management reporting the property team
- Budgeting and forecasting and monthly variance analysis
- Trust and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining KPI models and providing analysis on tenancy, rents and direct charges
- Working closely with key stakeholders and property managers relating to financial matters
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified and ideally studying for CA/CPA. You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role with experience in property, construction, or fund management organisations highly regarded.
You must possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner and adapt to different environments. You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- 6 month contract -up to $70K package + completion bonus
- Exposure to large private organisation
- Great team culture
- Brisbane CBD location
- Competitive salary package
- Company benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90982. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com