About the Company
Davidson have partnered with an ASX listed industry leader to source for a Management Accountant. Our client prides themselves on providing a culutre that is supportive and team focused. Through the delivery of best practice they have been able to recruitment, develop, and offer employees a working environment like no other.
About the Role
On offer is a position for a proficient Management Accountant to join this reputable organisation on a full-time bases taking on a 12 month fixed-term contract (maternity leave contract). Within this role you'll have the ability to contribute to a high performing team with your expert commercial acumen. Reporting to the Finance Leader you will be responsible for reconciliation, reporting and internal audits of area trading account on a regular basis.
Your tasks will also include, but not be limited;
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and management accounts
- Analysis and interpretation of monthly results
- Responding to requests for information both internally and from external regulators
- Collaboration with front end businesses to facilitate accurate and efficient processing of income reconciliations and team results
- Maintaining a high level of financial control and compliance
As the successful applicant you will have a proven ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal. You will also have a minimum of 2 years in Accounting and/or finance and have completed, or be studying towards your CA/CPA.
Furthermore you will display;
- Ability to exceed and achieve deadlines
- Resilient and open to new ideas, with the ability to adapt to change
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus and teamwork experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
An opportunity exists to join a premium, global brand in a management role enabling you to directly influence the success of the organisation.
Other benefits include;
- Exposure to a Domestic and International network
- Working within a ASX listed organisation
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Central Brisbane location
- Internal 24/7 gym
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90358. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com