|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We are currently recruiting a Part-Time Assistant Finance Officer to join a dynamic and fast paced Team in Logan.
About the Role
Duties will include the following but not limited to: financial reconciliations, asset processing, journals and other finance required duties - therefore understanding of financial principles is required.
- Progress towards a degree in a finance related discipline or demonstrated practical experience in a financial position.
- Ability to accurately reconcile source documents to system outputs.
- A high degree of computer literacy particularly in spread-sheeting and financial packages.
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability with respect to time management skills and the meeting of deadlines on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Part-Time role
- Beat the commute - Logan location
- Foot in the door opportunity
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com