About the Company
Operating within the market for over 40 years, this ASX listed resources company continues to grow rapidly through the proactive management of their asset portfolio. As key markets continue to expand, the need for an astute and technically competent Senior Finance professional has become apparent to lead and mentor a high performing team of financial accounts and accounts administration staff.
About the Role
Covering financial and joint venture reporting, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the co-ordination of the half year and year-end financial accounting processes
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals
- Provide assistance in relation to taxation queries
- Manage the treasury function of the business
- Assist with the provision of advice in regards to commercially sound decisions on contracts
- Manage the budget and long term plans in accordance within reporting timetables in conjunction with the Senior Management Accountant
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience within a high volume business. You will have previous experience in managing teams and have expert technical accounting skills and be well versed in ASX listed financial accounting standards. Experience within the resources sector is also essential, ideally in developing effective partnerships between Joint Venture operators, along with experience with a large ERP system. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
In return for a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that will give outstanding professional development opportunities in a sought after industry sector.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89993. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com