About the Company
This highly regarded organisation manages a significant number of portfolios across both international and domestic markets. Known by their strong brand within the market this organisation is looking for an energetic and passionate team member to join their property division, as an Assistant Property Accountant for a 9-month fixed term contract (untiul March 2019).
About the Role
Reporting to the Property Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the management accounting for a large commercial shopping centre, duties include;
- Monthly financial and management reporting the property team
- Budgeting and forecasting and monthly variance analysis
- Trust and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining KPI models and providing analysis on tenancy, rents and direct charges
- Working closely with key stakeholders and property managers relating to financial matters
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified and ideally studying for CA/CPA. You will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role and be passionate about the property/ fund management sector.
You must possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner and adapt to different environments. You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Immediate start fixed term contract
- Outstanding company performance and culture
- Inspiring peer group
- CBD Corporate offices
- Business partnering role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90250. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com