|Location||Eastern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||25 days ago|
About the Company
With a number of high value projects underway, this long-standing commerical company is seeking to complement their team with a newly created Assistant Accountant role. We are seeking a switched-on and enthusiastic individual with 3 to 5 years general accounts experience.
This is a part-time position - 25 hours per week.
About the Role
As part of a small team your responsibilities will be varied.
- Manage invoice payments
- Maintain the supplier database and respond to enquiries
- Compelte credit applications
- Reconciliations - GL, bank, supplier & petty cash
- Report on cashflow
- Intercompany transfers
- Review subcontractor progress claims
- Month end - post to journals
- Process fortnightly payroll
We are seeking a candidate with relative experience to suit the responsibilities of the role. You must be collaborative, a good problem-solver and and enjoy challenging yourself.
- Small team - collaborative culture
- Bayside location with parking
- Part-time hours - 25 per week
- $55 000 to $60 000 per annum plus super, pro-rata for part-time.
- Career development is encouraged and supported
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101597. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com