About the Company
Well regarded industry leader with expanding business operations require an assistant accountant to join their professional team. This genuine career opportunity will allow you to rub shoulders with a broad team of professionals that share strong commercial vision and pride in the brand that they work for.
About the Role
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will be responsible for assisting with a wide range of accounting and finance duties including:
- Monthly tansactional services including; AP, AR and Payroll
- Month end processes inluding; bank, general Ledger and balance sheet reconciliations, AMEX and petty cash reconciliations and intercompany loan reconciliations.
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS
- EOFY accounting responsibilities
You will be Degree qualified and studying towards your CA/CPA qualifications. This position will allow you to build upon your existing 1-2 years of commercial/chartered experience with exposure to property or construction industry looked upon favorable. This is a great opportunity to make a difference to the accounting process, consolidate your skills and the opportunity for career progression.
- Annual retreat away!
- F45 Membership!
- Opportunity to work closely with a strong mentor!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Willis on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90537. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com