|Posted||16 days ago|
About the Company
This long-standing essential services provider is seeking to complement their team with a newly created Assistant Accountant role. We are seeking a switched-on and enthusiastic individual who is currently studying an accounting qualification, or who has recently graduated.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, with opportunity for permanency.
About the Role
As part of a large multi-functional team, your responsibilities will be varied.
- Prepare and process journals for billing
- Reconciliations of general ledger and balance sheet
- Month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Monthly reporting and processes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
We are seeking a candidate with relative experience to suit the responsibilities of the role. You must be collaborative, a good problem-solver and and enjoy challenging yourself. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential.
- Large organisation with growth opportunities
- North-side location with parking
- Fixed-term contract with full leave entitlements
- $55 000 per annum plus super
- Career development is encouraged and supported
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103663. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com