|Posted||28 days ago|
Davidson is delighted to be partnering with Goldwind, one of the world's leading wind power companies in their search for an Asset Management Controller. In China Goldwind are the largest player in the wind industry and have a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity. They are now in the process of recruiting an Asset Management for their Melbourne Office.
The Asset Management Controller will work in conjunction with the Asset Manager and assist to establish and maintain an Asset Management system/process for company capital projects. This is a role which includes administrative functions for the Asset Management obligations provided to Asset Owners, the tasks of which extend throughout the operation and maintenance phase of project.
- Administrate a standardized asset management control system / process and assist to ensure asset management obligations of company projects and external projects are met, which are in order to comply to quality standards.
- Administrate the delivery of Asset Services including (but not limited to):
- Contract Administration;
- Correspondence Management;
- Document Management;
- Financial Administration;
- Schedule Monitoring;
- Asset Reporting; Security, Insurance, Warranty and risk registers.
- Assist Asset Manager's and wider Management Teams in all.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, business or related fields would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Training in MS office, project management, financial management, EH&S, quality systems, systems auditing, report writing. contract Management or project management.
- Specific experience in Project Controls, Information Management Systems, Project Scheduling and Project Office operations.
- Power industry or Construction Industry experience would be an advantage.
- Contract Administration of Construction Contracts and Consultancy Agreements.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99778. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com