About the Company
Davidson have currently partnered with a global renewable energy development company who have a strong track record in the Australian market. They develop, own, construct and operate both Wind and Solar Farms internationally and have an international development portfolio of over 7000MW with over 1000 MW of generating capacity.
About the Role
Working in the Asset Management Business, the Asset Engineer is responsible for maximising asset performance and technical analysis for a large portfolio of generating assets. You will play a large part in the continuous development and improvement of performance monitoring systems. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Monthly analysis and reporting on asset performance
- Providing technical support to the operations and finance teams
- Prepare technical specifications for the integration of new assets
In order to be successful for this role you will be a motivated self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industry, ideally with previous renewables experience in a similar role. You will also have:
- Relevant degree qualifications in Electrical Engineering/Systems Engineering
- 3 years' experience working within an asset operations environment
- Proven experience with SCADA systems
- Strong technical knowledge of schematic drawings
- Right to live and work in Australia
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation contributing to Australia's changing energy market. A competitive salary package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101308. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com