Our local government client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Assessment Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
This role is responsible for facilitating high quality and efficient development in the region.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Assessment of planning applications and operational works applications
- Engineering assessment of development applications
- Provision of expert advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of reports
To be considered for the role, it is expected you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in civil engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of engineering design and construction of earthworks, roadworks, water supply, sewerage, stormwater etc relevant to delivery of development assessment services
- Prior experience working for or with local government
A current, valid "C" Class driver license is essential for this position, as is a valid General Safety Induction Card.
This a great opportunity to secure an initial 6 month (with possible extension) contract role, working with one of our highly regarded, and busy local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101527. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com