|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. A large federal Government department is currently seeking an APS6 Secretariat Officer to join their team. This is a 5-month contract based in Canberra. If you are a professional who has previous secretariat experience, we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
- Providing a high level of secretariat support to a number of committees, including delivering high quality paperwork, organising and preparing prompt resolutions of all issues
- Ensuring all actions in support to the committees are completed at a high standard and in a timely manner
- Reporting for upcoming work, potential issues and mitigating strategies
- Anticipate and appropriately respond to stakeholder needs and expectations
- developing and supporting relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Previous experience in Secretariat
- Ability to produce high quality written and verbal material.
- Capability to take responsibility for work, prioritising tasks and producing quality outputs to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989, the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002 and other legislative instruments and guidelines is highly desired
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate
- Federal Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 5 - month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated professionals to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email Support@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102589. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com