|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. An opportunity has come available for an experienced Project lead to join a Federal government department. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a reliable, motivated Learning and development specialist who has experience in leading projects. This is a 6-month contract based in Canberra looking to commence ASAP.
About the Role
- Leading and managing projects related to Learning and development
- Engaging with stakeholders providing expert advice as well as delivering various corporate, leadership and specialised learning and development programs across the agency.
- Undertaking assessments to understand the development needs of business areas and developing appropriate response to meet those needs.
- Develop and implement manager coaching sessions with the HR team to improve people management skills and capabilities for current and emerging leaders across the agency
- Reviewing and analysing data and other evidence to improve agency's eLearning and organisational development through surveys, staff, executive briefs, reports and monitoring actions.
- Must have experience in delivery learning and development programs and initiatives for current and emerging leaders.
- Previous experience in the development and facilitation of training in all forms including online training formats.
- Ability to lead various projects and mentor/coach team members to successfully deliver internal training.
- Capability to engage with external stakeholders to develop and deliver learning modules/programs to staff.
- Must be an Australian citizen
**Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check
- High attractive hourly rate, $53.93 - $60.80 + Super (Pending experience)
- 6 Month contract
- Federal Government Department
- Based in Canberra
We are looking for a reliable and motivated professional to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to find out more information, please email email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101773. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com