|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. A large federal Government department is currently seeking an APS6 HR Business Partner to join their team. This is a 5-month contract based in Canberra. If you are a motivated individual who has experience in procurement, recruitment or contract management, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
- Supporting end-to-end recruitment processes including, individual recruitment actions, the development of business cases, approaching the market, and arranging on-boarding for new starters.
- Supporting multiple committees through coordination of agenda papers, briefings and updating standard operating procedures.
- Coordination with stakeholders across the branch
- Preparing briefing material and supporting Communications functions
- Previous experience in procurement, recruitment and contract management is desirable
- High level of Efficiency in both internal and external stakeholder engagement
- High levels of administrative and organisational abilities and strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, SAP, TRIM, GovTeams, SharePoint, and AusTender.
- MUST be an Australian Citizen
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate
- Federal Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 5 - month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated and reliable individuals to seize this opportunity! - Apply today
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email Support@Davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102613. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com