|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. A large federal Government department is currently seeking an APS6 Communication Officer to join their team. This is a 5-month contract based in Canberra. If you are a motivated individual who has extensive experience in communications, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
- Support the development and implementation of work plans for external communications
- Develop and maintain Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and business processes based on departmental requirements and the Quality Management System
- Review and quality assure products for external audiences
- Develop and support strategies for stakeholder management and consult with a wide range of interest groups
- Provide communication advice and support to areas of media and issues management, risk assessment, project/program management and stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience within the Public Sector
- High level of Efficiency in both internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Ability to produce high quality written and verbal material.
- Capability to translate complex content into easy to understand products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate
- Federal Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 5 - month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated professionals to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to more information please email Support@Davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102577. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com