|Posted||2 months ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. A position has come available for an APS5 Procurement Officer within a federal government department. This a 6-month contract that is likely to extend and is based in Canberra. If you are a motivated individual who has experience in procurement within the Public sector, Please read on.
About the Role
- Coordination and administration of procurement activities including mailbox monitoring and administering procurement related websites and portals
- Participating and supporting the development and maintenance of procurement documentation, processes and procedures
- Assisting with procurement briefing including coordinating industry briefing activities and probity management
- Providing general procurement support
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Must have Procurement experience preferably within the Public Sector
- Previous experience in drafting procurement and contract documentation
- High level of organisational skill is required to manage demanding and consist of competing deadlines from numerous stakeholders
- High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
- MUST be an Australian Citizen
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- APS5 pay rate $48.17 - $52.10 p/h + Super (pending experience)
- 6-month contract - Likely to be extended
- Located Canberra
- Federal Government Department
We are looking for motivated professionals to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email Support@Davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101974. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com