|Location||Australian Capital Territory|
|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a Federal Government client who is seeking passionate and experienced Project Support Officer (APS4) to join Open Arms on a inital 6 month contract.
About the Role
The Group Program Support Officer manages the administrative and practical coordination of group programs. This will involve liaising with internal clinical and community engagement team staff, national communications staff, group program attendees, facilitators, and external service providers including venue coordinators and caterers.
- Manage all aspects of events operations through financial, contract and resource management activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key Open Arms stakeholders including providers (venues & suppliers), contractors, Defence and veteran communities, DVA and other relevant parties
- Assist the Group Program Coordinator with recruitment, on boarding and induction of Group Program Facilitators
- Reports, audit and compliance
- Counsellor support: diary management, room bookings, administrative support
- Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Ability to analyse and evaluate customers needs, requesting support as required
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- High level of computer literacy skills
- Passionate about helping the veteran community
- Research and make sound decisions using appropriate judgement
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen. You will also be required to pass a police check & be willing to obtain and blue card.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on Tom.Rossell@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103806. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com