|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. A position has come available for an APS4 Coordination & Administration Officer within a Federal government department. This a 12-month contract that is based in Canberra. If you are a motivated and reliable individual who has experience in coordination and administration within the Public sector, please read on.
About the Role
- Maintaining and updating databases and portals to reflect on going changes
- Drafting and reviewing operating procedures and guidance documents
- Ad Hoc administrative duties Answering as required ,
- Timely responses to enquiries on multiple platforms from internal and external stakeholders about post-market reviews
- Participation in the coordination of the post-market reviews including stakeholder engagement and secretariat duties
- Previous experience within the Public sector
- Ability to produce high quality written and verbal material
- Capability to take responsibility for work, prioritising conflicting tasks whilst meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- You MUST be an Australian Citizen
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate
- Federal Government Department
- 12 - month Contract
- Based in Canberra
We are looking for motivated professionals to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email Support@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102594. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com