|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. A position has become available for experienced Business Support Officer. This role is working for a Federal Government Department located in Canberra. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a motivated and reliable professional who is available to start immediately.
About the Role
- Providing general administrative support
- Travel coordination and diary management
- Supporting in procurement and finance processes including reconciliation of corporate credit cards and expenses
- Providing secretarial support including co-ordination of meetings, development of agendas and minute taking.
- Ensuring processes are implemented to support General Management and strategic objectives with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Willingness to step outside the 'Position Duties' to support various area when required
- Previous experience in administration support
- Experience using SAP for finance and invoicing requirements
- Ability to work autonomously under general supervision
- High level of administrative skills with a focus on time management and organisation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- MUST be an Australian citizen
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate, $44.94 - $47.49 + Super (pending experience)
- Federal Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 12- month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you have any question please email TerriAnne.Egan@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101806. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com