|Posted||13 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a Federal Government client who is seeking passionate and experienced Administrative Support Officers to join Open Arms on a contractual basis.
About the Role
As a Service Support Officer you will provide operational and administrative support to the regional service delivery teams which may include a mix of front reception, administration, procedural, information technology and other service delivery activities.
Service Support Officers will provide the front line of customer service for clients who may be facing significant or complex challenges. This customer service will be provided in person (at front reception) or via telephone. A Service Support Officer will be required to exercise a degree of discretion to assist the clients with less complex requests.
- Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Ability to analyse and evaluate customers needs, requesting saupport as required
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- High level of computer literacy skills
- Passionate about helping the veteran community
- Research and make sound decisions using appropriate judgement
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen. You will also be required to pass a police check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on QLDGov_Corp@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-2104-103712. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com